Sunday, June 29, 2014

We Made It

I just wanted to post that we made it to Banff.  Everyone arrived safe and we had a great ride today.  We just got back from our celebration dinner and I am exhausted.  I will blog about it all hopefully tomorrow.  Kim and I are driving back tomorrow but hopefully I can have something up on the blog by tomorrow night.

Thanks everyone for your support, I could never have done this without everyone supporting us and cheering us on along the way.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! So glad and thankful that you and all the others arrived safely at your destination of Banff! What an amazing feeling that must have been! Hope to talk to you before we leave on our trip! Safe drive home for you and Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Sounds like it was quite the journey. Hope you have some rest time following this long journey! Incredible. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a huge accomplishment, George. You can be both thankful and proud!

    ReplyDelete