Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 8- Cranbrook-Invermere

Today was a great ride.  It was a nice flat ride with no real big hills and the temperature was perfect.  For pretty much the whole morning it was overcast and when the sun came out in the afternoon it wasn't too hot.  Today was a very fast ride.  My average speed was just over 30km/h and I got on some really good pace lines to make it easier.  Over-all it was a great day of riding.
It is crazy that tomorrow is already the last day.  As much as I don't want the ride to end it will feel so awesome to finally see that Banff sign!  


Pictures below: Me leading a pace line this morning; relaxing at lunch in the Venza; team 4Lungs and a Liver chillin at Tim Hortons. 



3 comments:

  1. It's been great to follow the success you are having George! Thanks for all the interesting posts. Best wishes on the final day tomorrow from the other Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George, we are so incredibly proud of you!!! What amazing accomplishments you've achieved each and every day-you are an incredible inspiration to us all! Hope you rest well tonight and we pray you have a safe and blessed journey again tomorrow!! Love to you and Kim, Brian&Ange, Ariana, Sephira and Rylan

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I type this, it is 8:00 on Sunday and I envision you celebrating with everyone! I love that you had this experience and am so grateful that you could share it through this blog. Thank you for letting us join in a small way. I hope you felt the Luymes support and love! Hugs, Aletha

    ReplyDelete