Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 1- Crescent Beach to Chilliwack

Well we made it.  It was a great day for riding, not to hot, not to cold.  I want to thank all my family who showed up to Hilda and Harold's to cheer me on.  I am sorry I could not stop, I was in a VERY fast group and I really didn't want to lose that momentum.  But thanks so much for coming out, it meant a lot.  Plus, the other riders loved it!
I felt good today.  Tomorrow is going to be another story.  We leave at 7:00am from our hotel here in Chiliwack and the day will end 190km's later in Princeton.  This will be by far the longest day I have ever ridden.
Please continue to hold us up in prayer as we will need it; both for safety and strength!
Thanks.


Team 4Lungs and a Liver (Paul, George, and Clarke)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you had an excellent day yesturday!! Thinking and praying for you today. Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. George, you are looking good & prepared, even have a good looking girl on your arm:) Have fun with your ride. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sandi K

    ReplyDelete