Saturday, April 5, 2014

200 people at $25??

So I figure if I am doing this ride, I suppose I need to start getting a bit serious about my fundraising.  $0 just isn't going to cut it any more!  Here are the straight goods.  I need to raise $5000 to be able to participate in the ride and I would really like to raise it before June 1st as this brings with it some incentives for me :)  But this year I want to do something a bit different in terms of fundraising.  I am very aware that this is the third year in a row I am asking for support. I also know that many of you have other causes that are very close to you and your family which you obviously want to and are supporting.  So this year my fundraising goal is $5000 and in order to reach that I am simply looking for 200 people to donate $25 each (I hope I did the math right on that).  Instead of quantity of donations, this year I am going for quantity of sponsors and more awareness.  So if you would like, I would be very grateful if you wanted to sponsor me $25 and I would be equally grateful if you would forward this blog and message to others who may want to sponsor me.  If you are not able to sponsor me this year that is totally fine, but if you could still pass on my message to someone you think might want to sponsor me, that would be awesome!
Here is the link to my fundraising page.

Don't forget, if anyone would like to join me for the first day or two of the ride, our team, "Rumble Riders Redux," would love to have you on board and I would love to ride with you!  Just let me know and I will send you the sign up page and info.

Below is a video from last year's ride shot by one of the riders on Day 5, and it explains why we do this.  I hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment