Talk to you later.
GearUp4CF is a nine-day, 1200km bike ride from Surrey, BC to Banff, Alberta to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis research. I invite you to follow along with my training and the eventual ride as I try give you a bit of a glimpse into this challenge I once again have the joy of taking on. I hope you enjoy!
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Less school more cycling!!
Well, I currently find myself sitting in the library of Regent College but for some reason all I can think about is the weather and when I can get my next ride in... this must mean that Spring is upon us and GearUp is getting closer. The last time I posted on this blog was on the last day of GearUp 2013 and here I am again, this time just getting serious about my training for GearUp 2014! I hope to post regularly over the next serval months as training really begins to ramp up and we get closer to June. Wow, it's only March but I am already thinking about June... I'm going to have to do something about that. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the blog, maybe find it informative... or at least a little entertaining... I'll try include a lot of pictures...
Talk to you later.
Talk to you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment